Last thoughts

Expectation gone wrong?



Well my expectation on this subject did not go wrong but it is quite harder than I originally thought it would be. Finals is just around the corner which also means I have to bid farewell to Critical Literacy.

The course itself contains critical in its’ name, hence, as I studied the subject, I really have to think outside of the box and critically analyzes everything thoroughly. The objective of this course is to train the students to be more critical in analyzing and coming up with a conclusion. This course had taught me to be more critical in thinking but I am still far from being a critical thinker.

My remark on this subject is that if you want to really master the course, you should give your 100% commitment from the first time of entering the lecture until the end of it. You should also focus on what the lecturers are teaching in front and always ask question no matter how big or small the questions because there is no hurt in asking as what you thought was small is actually something major.

Lastly, if one really has the effort to level up with the minds of some students who have a hard time coping with this subject would be great as different students comes with different level of understanding.

Hence, best of luck for those who are taking Critical Literacy!


Love,
Sarah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A look into a Penangtites fun